Monday, July 30, 2007

taekwondo...injury...nationals...

Notes...*&^%$#
-dropped my psp yest...(whole face contracted with eyes as big as goldfishe's....)<-a super bored day yest..one of those days when u ring any and every number in ur hp and no souls are freeee ...u know.. at least i got parrot to have dinner with me.. maRn....=X

yes.. safsa taekwondo selection.. it was more like a free for all melee.. cause everyone was trying
their best to impress the slectors'' pti bryan and the sir.. ya.. and yea.. i got into the fin weight
category. but after some thoughts, i told them i will never be able to be 53kg...am 62..dropped to 57, never be able to drop to 53 la. siao. (maybe take slimming pills will help>??) i eventually got to be the 2nd squad member of bantam cat. fighting for ultimate tkd.
and yea.. during the selection i got injured..well.. the whole transcript goes like this..
PENG YONG: hiyai....!!!!(fake..)
OPPONENT: no movement..
PENG YONG: hiyai....!!!!(fake..fake..)
OPPONENT: one step forward fake leg move.
PENG YONG: hiyai....!!!!(fake kick using my right leg..)
OPPONENT: launch forward with a double turing kick!!
PENG YONG: Wo ShAn!! Wo ShAn!!
..juz at this moment of shan-ing..
....the f*%$ing opponent clash onto PENG YONG, felt that his foot was at a 60 degree inclined angle while he is falling down sideways..criack..............yea..
~end of transcript~

get the idea?
well.. it was my fault also la.. so yea.. my top/surface/face of my foot.. yea.. swollen like pigs leg..
no offence to the pigs community..

so... after i went for weigh in one sunday.. i went to see a doctor.. a chinese pshysician..
he bit chao hee lang(deaf)..eh.. considering he is 68(but still v v fit according to his assistant,still got punch sand bag and stuff..struts his stuff in the wushu circle..ok.. i believe him..okok..)yea.. he cannot hear wat i was saying, so juz told me to put my injured feet on two wooden sticks that are rest on the edge of a pail of yellow-orangish herbal smelling hot water.. yea.. heard from the assistant that it is suppose to lossen up my muscles,improve blood circulation and is a prep for the ''pulling'' of my leg later.. and yea.. after a while.. i have to dip my whole foot into the water.. at first, it was seriously hot.. but after awhile.. i got used to the tempt and my leg juz soaked inside till the water turned cool..juz then, i heard the hand signal of the pshycian.. yea.. he juz helped me cover up my leg with the medicine.. and yea.. thats all.. felt better.. the piece of thing is still on my foot.. ha.. i did not wash my leg yest.. yes.. ha..

and yea.. today is a break, cause sat the rest of the guys got training. ndp preview. but i did not go.. cause i bai kar.

hope i recover soon. cause there is training tml. i know its impossible laa.. but hope something happens.

i gotta pack up my whole table la.. by today!
lastly.. i think i really no guts la.. cannot talk to linda properly.. wat the fuck rite..same to eliz.

py
1448

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home