Tuesday, January 08, 2008

monday. shang xin?

looking @ e face of rejection is like looking at my own face in the mirror. it never fails to bring me back to ground zero. asking qns lk wat the hell is wrong with me, i guess i am juz nt gd enough and there are other obvious flaws that i tell myself are more of born-with rather than nt. rejecter looks at me and it feels worse. haha.. i believe i am getting paranoid.

things has been good. in school, there are gd lecturers and friends. in volunteer work, i have my son's and daughters, nanny sista and brother to look at.. they re fun ppl to be around. in work, i have a good understanding of the job and have a good grp of supportive colleagues.

there are times when i feel like giving up everything now and just concentrate on doing things, that i know i def have the NATURAL drive to accomplish. like sports(bball tkd coaching teaching doing a cafe-biz traveling) but things dun always happen the way i want to. oh well..

i can't stop evaluating myself. whenever i feel that i suck, i reevaluate. so yea.. its 2nd nature to me alr. so i believe this is carry on forever if i do not stop this. FOCUS PY.

today, to me, was a painful day.

hope tml will be a better day.

ps. waikit tml cannot go ur house do up ur internet cause i have a meeting with my senior. will go there whenever i can. but tml is a nono. nono=no time.
-> lyon coming along tml to sundac? i dunno, but i will be gg, so if anyone interested, pls message me at this hotline:81282848
hope i a part time job in the weekday soon, or else confirm not enough to spend.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home