Friday, November 16, 2007

Learn hell lotsa stuff today

Alright, the first day was great. Alot of exposure, did all the paperwork and do some of the stuff he told me to. Second day was easy, we had lecture in the office, and things seems all cleared.. till.. today, where me and chuanli was assigned to be under the direct coaching of Adrian(our supervisor). haha..
and thats where all the weakness of mine came up. i was especially bad in the looping part of the job. i guess i am always kinda slow. maybe because i was thinking too much of too many things at one time, when most of the things that are affecting the circuit wasn;t exactly that complicated. i messed it up myself. But, i did improve after some Questions that Adrian started to ask me, whenever he is working on the wires. i juz kept gibing him the impression that i do not know wat its all bout, but i do know that i know it, juz that i wanna clear my doubts. anyways, i did abit of research and thinking myself on the way back home after driving lesson, i believe tml will be alot better.
DDriving, lucky! i feel so. cause i am with the old old instructor again. Cause my previous instructor juz is too talkative, talk too much, till i can't conc wat i am doing.. this guy that is teaching today, brought me to the road str. taught me all the basics of starting the engine.. change gear and parking all over again. i improved hell lot. i hope kenny will bring more out of me soon.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home