Sunday, November 11, 2007

END OF a saturday..haha..

wa.. today de training today in the morning, juz 2 hours only la..haha
cause it rained. and.. we did abit of chatting and gathering and playing
games.. discussions on computer stuff.. yea.. its kinda fun. i miss the
times.. and yes, i am experiencing it again. which is a positive sign.=D

today is chu yi, first day of the month on the lunar calendar, think its
an auspicious day. and a day for reflections and planning forward.

i orded.. and is on the way, nicely, doing my training everyday. and
relaxing when i am tired.. freedom i feel, and i will not take it for
granted. the next month, i will try to find a job, and do it well.. learn
something from it. Also, if it is possible, i will want to help out in the
YVIP camp happening this December. The basketball gathering cum training cum
bball session, will still be a permanent fixture on my sat of each week.
I believe there will be an increase in the number of volunteering events that
are gg to happen this coming two months or more. so, i am gearing up to it
by being more pro active and energetic? ha.. that means i need more sleep and
rest.(something i am lagging these days.) I will also try to catch up with
friends that i have not been able to get in contact with while i was serving
my term in ns. oh ya, i should try to read up on photography as it is my interest
and also some aspects on the jobs of journalism, economics and accountancy(
my area of study in uni) -->also nt forgetting my newsweek that are nicely
place on my desk. haha.. thats all.


py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home