Tuesday, November 13, 2007

first day of the week, a lucky day +D

i had the privilege to go to m2m for an interview, and yea.. i got the
job, together with chuan li. haha.. kinda shock to see him there..
haha.. but its good to have a pal with me.. haha.. =P man.. and
i was really pissed with the freaking guy who works i the music
shop.. completely suck in customer service la.. i kinda understand
how impt is customer service aft this encounter =D
oh yea.. and i went with dickson to sheraton hotel for a talk on
the new concept on franchise marketing.
i was convinced, but its juz not the place i wanna spend so much of
my time in? that, i do not know will be an answer that they will find
convincing.. but i am giving it a pass. give me a break. i wanna do
watever i wanna do now. not stuck myself in another thing again.
i do know i will be letting go of a potential opportunity to make
really big money. but hey.. think on my part too.. i hate eating pills
and believe strongly in the traditional way of keeping healthy and
having a good life =D maybe because of my stint in commmandos, but
i really hope they can do well. sorry bro.

tml will be my FIRST DAY!
and i need to sleep liao.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home