Wednesday, March 05, 2008

a long.. wednesday

this week has been really tough.
not enuff the all impt sleep.
wastage of alot of time due to a slackish brain.
and well.. too much things to focus on.

yesh. i didn't do well for my accountancy test on monday,
passing shouldn't be a problem. my m9 test i buang again..
yes.. due to last min work. i cannot study this thing last min.
i know.. but i juz can't see the importance whenever there is
so much time infront of ya. yea.. slackish.
econs test today was great. cause i have a good basic of econs
back in a lvls so its more of revising and building on it.

well yes.. problem: i procrastinate. not because i want to, but
my time management is seriously lacking. i got to plan better
my usage of time better. its rush hour again. i love it! =D

today is my tp(traffic police-driving exam)
daughter, didn't wanna tell ya first, but think if u see my post
now, u should alr know how i fare. cause i will have sms u alr.
haha..

gambatte neH!

i juz needa do watever that i have been doing during the practices.

py
2329

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home