Friday, March 21, 2008

long weekend!

hi everybody!

a recap of thi week.
oh well..
there wasn't much that happened these days. haha..

basically flung my m9. and erm.. hoping i can pass my marketing test.
those were the negative part about this week. eventhough i tried my best. maybe its still not enough. heh.. juz gotta work harder.

positive things.. i started to feel that pressure. and that is seriously good. i cannot work without pressure man. that suck eh
ha

. . . . . stupid army mentality. well.. who cares! its working in my favour!

eh.. i super sian la.. juz wanna slack.. arghhhh!! anyone has the cure for this disease???

maybe its called determination.. and to me it sounds like, ' fuck 'it la! juz do it lah!'

haha.. paiseh, for all the civilian out that happen to read this post. thats how i think in army. no worries.. i am not tt voilent la. juz inside me. ha..

and yea.. i am really letting ppl down. kinda hate it. but yes.
for those that i have hurt.. i am sorry about it. and i will nv do tt again.

woohoo.. preparing my project work for tml.

take care all~

mv=py?

wahaha..

peng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home