Friday, July 04, 2008

First day of school!

Today's officially my first day of school!!

I was feeling all high and all when i woke up =D

It was like a lost love? ha..

I just felt that the break was way too long.

haha.. i just went to school and "HI-ed" everyone that is around.

I was feeling freaking happy luh~ haha..

Foreign lecturer's class is usually the beginning of school, that is usually
the case. So yea, i kinda tried to catch up with wat i missed out yesterday.
There was a gap already, after missing a class, i suddenly felt.
That shows how competitive things can get in Uni!
This starting lecture on Management Accounting and business is going to
get harder, but i am just going to study harder, ask more questions, and
if all things go well, do well!! Thats wat i see every single day now.
Now that school has started. I want to put my priorities back as School and
doing really well in it! Its not cheap! Seriously not cheap! I wanna make the
most out of it. =P
Volunteer work, insur work, other works, can take 2nd priority and so on.
Its going to be mugging and mugging early this sem. I don't wanna cram everything
till the last 2 months. Its really tiring. haha.. But yes, i will still do tat though.
Just that i wanna prepare even better this sem. =D
Paying school fees next week!! It totals up to $5.5k this sem. Its not cheap, like i say..
JIAYOU PENG YONG!!

Oh ya, i went to find a job today. haha.. At Starbucks Bukit Panjang Plaza, but
i got to go down to Holland V Starbucks to check out again =D
Hopefully i get a job tml. If not seriously, i will take up any jobs.
Need to start early(Work). Need to cover my basic expenses. I know i can't
pay my school fees, but at least i cover my basic expenses. That way my parents
will not have to worry so much about me in this aspect. And yes, opportunity costs
relieved!! My parents will have more $$ in their pockets and they can spend more
for themselves =)

Oh ya(again)! haha.. i found a pair of shoe finally! And its really a good timing! haha..
I mean there is already a discount of 30% to the $99.90 of shoe, and its green, its size
uk 3.5 and yes, what makes it wonderful is, tml there is a renovation sale, and yes,
there is an additional 10% sale for all the shoes in that shop! Ha.. So for one day only,
tml it costs $62.91!! Its an amazing price for a pair of running shoes from Rebok =D
Hope u will love it Lyon +P So after tml u got no excuses!! ha.. GO run!

Alright man, its 2:53am now.
Gotta go work on my HW!! haha.. at last i got HW!!

love school!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home