Sunday, February 01, 2009

Afew things i am happy and happy to share with everyone!

1) We have a great semester ahead! In terms of what we are learning
and in terms of the challenges ahead.

2) There was a CNY class gathering at my place today. the last day of jan'09
I thoroughly enjoyed it! Poker all the way. lost $13, but this is nothing in
compared to the friendship and time spend together.

3) I found the jan'09 edition of Reader's digest! After a week of hunting.
It features the philanthrophic efforts of Hollywood Superstar Mr. Jet Li.

4) Man Utd won Everton 1-0 to go 5 points clear on top of the EPL!!
Special thanks to Zhong Ren, bro, for telling me the webby to catch it!

5) I think i've found myself back.

=D

Oh and this Youtube vid, wanna share with all -->
By Singapore's very own Olivia Ong.



Good Sunday to all!

Cheers,

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home