Sunday, July 19, 2009


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin

=D

Yesterday was Jia Yi's Birthday Celebration!

It was really fun! A celebration of the coming of age of a new adult, a start
of her new chapter in life. Just happy that i was able to be there yest and
stayed over till today. I myself broke afew of my own rules while there..
(Drank hard liqueor and stuff..) but it was worth while. I didn't want anyone
to worry about me. I just hope she had a really memorable 21st bday!

Oh, wanna thank Zhong Ren here again! He saved my watermelon today!
haha!
I was on the train on the way home with zr, penny, mx. And i put the melon
on the train's floor, when the train moved, the melon rolled back !!!!
wahaha!
Next thing i noticed, Zr ran after the melon and caught control of it after a short
10m sprint! haha
I ruptured into laughters! haha.. together with many amused passengers!
haha.. there was this monk that also giggled!
haha.. IT was a good sunday! I made so many ppl happier +D

And got home, slept till 6 plus when my cousin came and we spent some
good time with the naughty cousin of mine.haax..

Next week will be busy, but i am recharged and ready to go!

Good to go!

Bring it on!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home