Sunday, August 02, 2009

This past week was great! =D

It was same for everyone of us. Rushing and rushing! Trying to finish
closing all our accounts. I think there are still some things left undone.
Monday tml will be interesting, just hope everything works out fine.
I just got to be alot more careful when dealing with my tasks.
I tend to be v v careless and forgetful. Arghs

I just felt good that i am able to think through some things in my life.
I thought of questions about how i control and distribute my finances,
how to refurbish my room and also cleaned up my room and my study
area. I evaluated my current status quo, and kinda had a better understanding
of how i am going to appreciate my life from now on.
~After the last break up with Huixian (initiated by me), i was kinda in
a limbo. Everyday i kept telling myself, "It's a good day, it's a good day,
good day it is, good day.. is it? Emotionally i felt that i had came to a point
where i had to move away from all the draggy love you, love me, do you not
kinda relationship. I can't take this kinda things anymore. Time is pretty
much controlled by me, so i am willing to make time for such a person,
if i meet her. But for now it's me and my old quirky self again.
I'm just too optimistic sometimes. ANd that's pretty much where all my
energy and zest for life originates.

Simply loving everyday of my life.

"Everyday is your birthday, when you're alive." ~Daniel Tan

I learnt alot of things this week.

Thank you lord, gods, friends, colleagues, acquaintances.

Love u all.

Cheers,
Py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home