Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sitting at the front of my lappy now.
Looking at the screen trying to conceptualise what i want to
type in my blog entry today.

I guess sometimes i get the feeling that i want to type something.
But i just do not remember/can't get it at the point.

Life is sometimes like this.

Afew of my most vivid moments that i won't forgot(to share).

At my Taekwondo Black Belt Grading, i told my coach,
"Sir, i don't think i am ready for the grading. I think i am still not
there, sir."
Sir replied, "You are not ready? You still have to GO. You still
have to be ready."
... At that point in time, it was the most important
pat on my back that i could ever receive.

I move in and bowed. Did whatever i need to do for the grading,
and even managed to get a 8 Dan(Super senior grader) to stand
up to correct my move. I did my best. Keeping in mind what my
coach said, to just GO, you have got to be ready.

It's contradicting, but it's contradicting the contradicted.

Contradicted is me, cause i have trained so so hard for that day.
Sir had been with me all these while. He know's what i am capable
of and what i can offer. I have been moving from belts to belts in
leaps. Meaning i must have been doing something right. With my
passion in TKD, he knows i am ready. But i doubted myself at
the last moment because i am just too unsure, AT THAT POINT
IN TIME.. It happens to me, and i guess to many too.

So when i said i am not ready,
he said sth contradicting("you have got to be ready for this")
Some ppl call it reverse psychology, or in lay man,
to divert one's attention by letting him know that u trust him/her
as deep as the soul is hidden.

haha.. and yes! I got my black belt! =D

Life can be quite challenging, and sometimes u can work so hard for
sth, and at the last moment when it's u're turn to show the world your
hard work, you doubt yourself.

It's always during these kinda situation when this short story/memory
kicks in to give me a good turning kick! haha..

Usually when u see me quiet and emo-ing at one place b4 sth, and later
suddenly sprag up out of nowwhere.

It's probably this incident that i am thinking.

=)

Everyone just gotta find one's own ways to certain situations.

Enjoy life while u can.

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home