Friday, November 27, 2009


I almost forgotten my blog's ID and Password..
haha..
Goes to show how long i didn't update my blog..

Think the last time i updated was just after my exams.. which was erm..
2 weeks ago.. ha.. not too bad laa..

eh.. where should i start..

I was thinking of finding a girlfriend, again these days, and was kinda attracted
to cher, not because she is really pretty, but i guess i needed someone.
Someone that understands me, and dun overexpect things from me.
I need someone that just take me for who i am.
Yes i am not romantic to you. Because i have been too romantic in the past.
I've tried all sorta ways. But it is not to be.. I'm sorry if i am lacking in this
state. because all these are just too 'inefficient'..

Kinda pissed with heidi, my ex. I tried to get closer to her after my last relationship.
I always viewed her and jasmine,another ex, as girls is a best fit for me.
But why then am i still single, away from them? that seems to point towards
many possible explanations. But i am pretty much bored with dabbling with them..
Together with my really forgetful nature, my body refuse to let these emotions
get a better of me. Maybe that's why i am always smiling, positive, towards the
rigors of life.

Actually i do not know what i want in my life, with regards to love.
I went from one relationship, to another. One after another. Next one and next.
I've experienced courtship, love, dejection, rejection, friendship-relationship,
pain, resurrection, patch ups, desire, lust, sex, and many more.
But now? I'm still one, peng yong.

So what is it that i seek?

Simplicity.

=)

I've always wanted to spread my love and knowledge of social work to more ppl
around me.. During my exam period this past sem, i had though through on
this idea and even mapped out some random thoughts that was on my mind..
But things have not exactly started yet. I have 3 sems, 1.5 years, to make this
a reality and to build this social work club. (that's not alot of time.. for the amt
of work to be done..)
It's alot like a religion, i feel, when i am doing volunteer work. It's life changing.
I need people, that can assist me in this pursuit.. but i doubt my classmates will
be interested in my dream.. hmm.. its tough.. but i need to start from the ground.
haix.. but i lack the courage to start it. Alot due to the work load that i presume
will be created. I Know it full well, with two YV leadership post i took up in 07&08.

I hope things will move off the ground. soon. =)

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home