Sunday, November 29, 2009


This is my 300th blog post! 3rd centenial celebration! =D

A fitting incident happened this afternoon, 5mins, orchard central.

It kinda made my day so much more brighter.

I was out with Jun Yang today, we lunched at Cyrstal Jade, watched a movie
"Hua Mu Lan" window shopped at Orchard Central and dined at
Manhattan Fish Market@Plaza Singapura.

5 mins at Orchard Central. I saw Amanda Ng!! She's my ex girlfriend.
I fitting way to start my day, a guy's outing.
I saw her at the escalator while i was about to get down. HMm... i didn't call out for her.
I knew just by a glance it was her! fantastic memory i have eh? (i'm not known for that..)
and there i was, wondering whether i should follow JY down the escalator, because
i was too take aback by the sight.
There i was, with emotions swarming into me, many things that just words could
not describe, stranded, on that spot. Looking down at her as she moved down along
with the escalator and her bf in arm. It was crazy.

I did the normal thing, avoided eye contact, talked normally, laughed, tried to look
normal. It was something that i had got so accustomed with ever since my first
relationship ended. But why! I had so much to say. I could have called her, and
asked her how she is, how's life. but i didn't.

Coward it might be. I didn't felt that i could bring myself to talk to her even
when i knew deep down, things are securely hidden in the chest that only she had
the key. (but i guess the key had already been lost..)

My day was fake, from that point onwards. I always looked forward to today as a
get away, from my work, ps3, classmates, family. Just guy's outing. doing wat we
will. I don't blame her.

Whilst on the bus back, i told elyn about the incident, and she reminded me,
that (and as i quote) "...loving someone doesn't mean being together. Seeing
from afar can be a 幸福 thing too..." I was brought back to my concious.

That is when i realised, although the feelings never aged with me;
I can still feel and recall vivid moments of love, that we shared,
It was a thing of the past... she had moved on. nomatter how much i call for her
everynight when i sleep, nomatter how much i miss the presence of her.
She's having a wonderful life now.

I am happy for her.

Because i get to see her from a far, happy, in peace with herself.

Great.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home