Monday, April 26, 2010




I am at chapter 11 for accounting theory now,
and there is like one more chapter to go! Before i can start on
tutorials and stuff..
But after i complete chapter 12, i will just go rest.
Tomorrow i will just gotta try to finish as much auditing as i could.

I am soooo worried for auditing. because there are soooo much
content and i am kinda taking too long to get them in my brain.

I hope tomorrow will be alot better. Today was already quite effective.

Though i doubt i will be able to do every tutorial i have printed.
I am just going to read through all my tutorial and try my
very best to internalise and if not memorise the facts.
Yes i still have 2 days.

God bless!

Hope jy have a great week ahead too! and good luck for u're tests!!
(will keep ya in my prayers.)

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home