Saturday, March 27, 2010




Oh mans..

I failed my ippt once again.
Nothing new, not unexpected.

And there i was, sitting down infront of the pti counter,
i looked up, there's a quote without the quotee..
it says,"A man with the right attitude will acheieve what he so
wants; A man without the right attitude will only dream of his
wants and acheieve nothing, in the end."

It was in i think 300pts font? haha.. so its really big!
Can't miss. So yea..

I questioned myself, what has happened to me?

Just 3 years ago, i am in 1st Commando's Battalion, feeling
super fit, and super confident. We are the BEST NSF's
around, cause we won the best combat unit for 2
consecutive year. And then i entered uni, and started working
last sem.

Yes.. there were signs, i struggled last year's ippt too.
I took it 3 times if i never remember wrongly.

I guess my attitude towards life is flawed in certain ways.

Firstly, yes, i am working REALLY hard at work, cause i so want
to get used to the working rythmn and get my work done well.
In the process learn as many things as i can! --> That's good!

Secondly, i am trying my VERY BEST to study and do my school
work while i am working. It is really tiring, every weekday after
work, but i force myself to stay in office till weee hours or go
back to school to do project while actually i can just go home to
rest..slack.. --> That's good!

Thirdly, i am trying to balance my emotions, so that i won't get
too affected by all those stupid negative feelnigs that crops up
once inawhile, and if u read my blog, yes.. i guess i am feeling
like shit sometimes, but that is why i blog. To let my feelings
out. And yes, that's that. so yea.. --> That's good!

Fourthly, i am praying to god, i am praying to my buddhist
gods and my ancestors too. I am trying to be the most responsible
kid, so that my parents can be comfortable with their own life.
helping out in chores, doing my bed, study hard, bring $$ home.
I am just trying to build myself. --> That's good!

Lastly, and something i feel is neglected.
My love for sports, my passion for tkd, my passion for bball, my
passion for volunteering, my passion for educating kids, my
overall fitness and army operational NS fitness.
ALL THESE ARE JUST SIMPLY GONE!

hmm.. on the one hand, i am happy that i am getting more
responsible and matured; on the other hand, i feel
that i am really sacrificing my passions and fitness.

It's heartbreaking.

But hey.. it's not the end of the world.

Hmm... i guess hor, if i can improve on my fitness and re-ignite
my passion again, slowly, one step at a time, without burning
out, i think i will really be the kinda guy i always wanted to be.

SO YES! Just gotta have the RIGHT ATTITUDE. It's something
that i will be working on ALSO now.

And for relationship and my love life.. hahaha.. i just gotta hope
for the best. (jy hor!?) haha =)

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home