Sunday, August 22, 2010


As i get older...

I get naggier
I find that i am having less time for myself
I have increased responsibilities
I need to think of things more indept and maturedly
I need to keep my emotions in check almost all the time
I fall in love lesser (because i am alot more serious about r/s issues)
I become more materialistic
I become to lose sight of myself, my moral, my principles.

I began to learn to reject and choose
I began to cherish my parents and siblings more
I began to think on other people's shoe almost all the time
I began to work harder for my goals
I began to believe in myself
I began to admit my mistakes and give myself an opportunity to grow
I began to face adversity right in the face, like a man
I began to think further into my future and develop plans accordingly
I began to appreciate whatever i have
I began to take care of my heart.

I'm so random.. talking about this today.

Well today's a Sunday, i have ample time to reflect.
But there's no end to reflecting. That is why i do it everyday.

----

Today was a good day =)

Morning missed my run with Ka Mei.. because i seriously needed
some good rest. haa
Woke up at 845am, went straight to Tiong Bahru to teach taekwodo.
Today's class was great in compared to my last 2 classes. haa
I managed to instill some discipline that i expect from the students.
And i guess i was harsh.. but i went the hard way..
Fortunately, the parents did not complaint, and they kids are
listening.. i was happy that things turn out the way it did.
The 3 white belts(beginners) simply did not understand the basic
discipline that i needed from them to continue my class. So i had to
focus, on the 3, and give them repetitive training. And strict coaching.
Somehow it worked.. haa =P
I hope they will remember this lesson for life. Because Taekwondo
like any other martial art, is a journey, is an education journey.
Next week, Coach is going to take over. So i am going to be back as
a student/asst. coach. So yea.. kinda looking forward to training
myself to the standard i used to have.
Thank lord for that sms from coach, after 2 years of no tkd.
I feel alive again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home