Saturday, October 30, 2010



Haa.. I think I did alright today.

Reached school and everyone, ok almost everyone that is taking the exam is pretty much relaxed. Because most of us already passed our ob module overall. As in proj scores are a huge portion for ob, so I think most of us passed, I passed. Though I really screwed up my revision yesterday.. I think all that was in my mind was, do my best. Did my best I did. And when I came out. Felt really relieved. I think I can score at least a credit, but I think with some luck, I'll get distinction. Haa I need to get 19/25 in this exam to get distinction. So god bless.

Had dinner with simon, jc mate today. haa he always find me at the right timing these days =) which is nice, hadf dinner at imm streets and shopped around. Wa! The mac air is darn cool. I feel in love with it! But I close my eyes and told myself, I am happy with my lenovo netbook. Its operational and it is light too! Though u must really check out the macair! Steve jobs and her merry boys.. Really know how to make sleek/slim notebooks. Super nice! And the specs, its the same as any laptop around. Though the memory space is low and no dvd drive. Haa its still good la! Haa retailing at $1488. Oh know.. I am in love. But not gonna buy it la! I'm more in love with my lenovo notebook =p

Oh I know what I wanna get my mun for her bday alrdy! Haa a chinese keypad. It'll cost $169. But I only got 1 mum la. So haa.. She and dad is starting to learn how to use computer. So I really think this is a good tool! Now they got no excuse. Hehe

I am really bored at serangoon.. Seriously.. I think too much when I am kept in a lonely place. Sucks. Sry hl..I know I always msg weird stuff! Cos yea.. Partly cos of this reason..

Anyways! Congratulations to all my classmates below:adam,miaoxian,jiamei,kelly,penny,xinlong,zhonghua,wayne,annie,abbie,xinyi,chris! Congratulations for completing your last paper today! You guys must be soooo happy and relieve that uni education is over! 3tough yrs! Enjoy ur grad holis and stuff! Really miss u guys!

Oh ya! Checked the cost of the bike le from giant and carrefour!
Brand=Alecoa (9kg)
Bike=$638
Helmet=$49
Front&backlights=$20
Lock=$19
Jersey=dunno! Haa but I thinking of taking part in the ocbc cycling race2011! They'll provide the jersey. Ha

So those who wanna buy me xmas presse, take note! Haa
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home