Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today wasn't feeling so energetic at all. Lertargic and super not interested in anything. But there was an exam paper scheduled today. I practically didn't had any rest. Eh.. I used to be very tolerant to erratic sleeping hours. Now.. Haha.. I think I'm not cut for it anymore. Haa how to sign on commandos again if I am no longer nocturnal?

Crazy studying.. But it all paid off. I think I did my best this afternoon. Really left the exam hall feeling I can get at least a distinction overally for ethics module. Though I don't wanna put my hopes too high right now. There are still 2 more papers to go. Did 3 chapters for organisational behaviour. But still got financial planning paper that I have not started yet.

I hope hl reply soon.. Haaa die.. I am not sure if u like tau suan.. But I think u must be really tired and busy, tt's y u didn't reply. Sorry about the flowers.. I already placed order way ahead of time.. When u told me not to give.. I was bit arrr ok.. But I can't cancel the order. I hope u like it!

I'm at little india mrt station now. Haa gonna wait till like 6pm. If no reply then I go back home le. Super tired. I bet u are super tired too.. Worse.. U got obhrm tonight.. Sigh..

Jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home