Friday, July 22, 2011

today was a good day

i woke up late and as usual for today
dad and mum bid me good bye this morning while
i was half asleep. they are in genting highlands by now

went to plaza singapura and mmm..
i did not get to meet up with heidi as she was tied up
with something. end up i went out of plaza singapura.

helped to type out an itenary for loyhan's new zealand
trip. it was like reminiscing my trip which is really still
so vivid in my brain. :)

jy came after that and we went to scout for a new
printer for her studies. haha.. we took awhile before we
set on a printer at taka. then help her bring it home.
her house is huge! haha.. and she played the piano which
i felt relaxed while listening.

i got my 3 wine from australia :) brought back so much
memories at yarra valley.

then i went back home and cleaned up my place.

bro's coming my place for a sleep over :D excited!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home