Wednesday, July 13, 2011

sometimes working with relatives require a heighten level of calmness

When a relative approach me for help.
I guess to me, the most obvious things to note are these. - a.k.a expectation
(as much as i expect myself to deliver)

first - use the word "please" and be courteious
second - please use the word "hi"
third - don't bark around (we are not your dog buddies, being barked at to
help you)
fourth - do be patient, everyone is leading their own life and it could be as
busy as your's. wait for reply as it will come - we are not unreasonable ppl.

not too bad, just four pointers.

and its 4 pointers between you get an alliance or a hater.

for me, i just feel like i wanna call the whole fucking event off. though i
didn't do that, i'll just be a dog. and continue being one. its not a
committee la fuck. its a two man show. and i dun feel part of it. and plus
the pushing and shoving to reply u within like 2hrs of ur sms?
that's ridiculous. i was in reservists and finding job. so tied down by things.
and its sometimes impossible to reach my hp in camp.

oh wells. i'm good in putting up a good face, a good show shouldn't be too hard.

fuck my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home