Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nomatter how dire the situation might be.
I need to keep my head.
Use my head and use my heart to find a way out of it.

----

Now. There are quite alot of things to be done.

1) Continue the class for Sir Stanley's Class at Tiong Bahru with Justin
2) Working on the accounting and financing of Instinct Krav Maga
and coming out with the curriculum for combat fitness programme
3) Planning my life and aspirations
4) Study and do well for CPA Australia's Courses
5) Continue reading and improving thyself
6) Continue to give

----

i'll so need to learn to plan my time well, get my aspirations right,
and have some plans to build myself towards my aspirations.
Now's its just this..
When work starts next monday. wahahaha.. think my schedule
will be as bad as ur's jy. tc and jia you. i'll still say it, make time
(At least) for urself, surely can de. dun wanna see u burn out.
py's hp is always on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home