Sunday, January 29, 2012

is there any task that i can do in my life that will change the life of people?

a surge of happiness that creates a front which makes people grin for
no explainable reason.

i'll do it.

there are so much things to get done these days i just lost sight of where i am
heading. i have been thinking more about how i can make full use of my life.
i have been thinking how i can make a difference to the people that i choose to.
a friend once told me when i was in my most dire state few months ago that
its not that people shun you or do not put you as their priority. do not change
direction of other people's arrows because you are not them. you change your
own direction of your arrow. you choose who you want to care about. - briefly,
she is trying to say, me myself as an entity, does not have the capability to
effect or affect everyone that is around me. but i can CHOOSE who i want to
care about.

my beliefs are the pillars that holds my vision.
this vision contains ALL the everyday choices that i make.
these choices are supported by a passionate, optimistic and rational me.
which effects as a catalyst to move my beliefs forward and people around me.

sometimes people say we are not responsible for certain tragic incidences or
an individual that has gone down and under.

frankly, that's bull shit.

everyone is responsible.

not under the umbrella of the constitutional law.

but it if you think abit harder. and you close your eyes and touch your heart...

i dare say you will not refute it.

God plans our path and our lives.

God also created this feeling called guilt. yea? maybe he knows its inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home