Saturday, January 07, 2012

I have yet to come out with like 10 or so new year resolution
that i think about every year. i guess till now, the only one
ny reso i can think of is 1) to find a purpose in life. The others
are just categorised in my TO DO LIST.

as how i explained this to someone (i forgotten who)... this
proposition of my new year resolution is HUGE.
proposition=anything stated or affirmed for discussion/illustration.
from dictionary.com


this basically empowers me, gives me an opening... a direction,
towards where i decidedly CHOSE to explore my life.

a purpose is something i felt amiss, and why i begged and cried
to god to point me a direction. i know i need to submit to god
for this to probably happen quicker (i don't know.. my knowledge
is as such and i know probably doubtful than precise. by the way,
i am a christian buddhist. i'm weird, i know.)

AND i noted this down as my new year resolution. i always liked
to make swift decisions-when i exited the train station this past
thursday morning, something struck me so bad. take a closer look
at the ANSWERS that are ALL AROUND ME. instantly, the yearn to
have a clear and purposeful PURPOSE in life filled my head. it
has been so clear, but i was too blinded by all that's been
happening to myself in 2011. it was another eventful year. and
i felt blessed to have lived through that.

this new year resolution will affect all that i represent and how
i approach life every living day. i am more adventurous, open up
and talk to people alot more. i am more mature as a thinker and
while making decisions i tend to look longer term. i began to
expose myself to the sounds and sights and thoughts that are in
my vincinity (while in the past i just didn't bother).

i guess some people are lucky, they found what are THEIR purpose
in life. like jy who always wanted to be a doctor. I believe i
am on this journey myself and although i take longer, i will
eventually get there. i'm confident.

life seems more meaningful after i set this ny reso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home