Saturday, December 31, 2011

2nd leg of holidays for this december.

its been great! yesterday was so nice :)
My boss ORDERED ME to stop working and follow the whole finance
team for drinking at WHAT! 4pm?! hahahahaha.. and i did. its so
nice gathering at the Irish bar and cozy little corner with the
director footing the bill, i just gan gan drank 2 bottles! haha
had so much laugh and was feeling rather high from the laughters.
went out with evelle, so long nv see her and movie at plaza sing.
oh was she pretty! had a good long chat after the movie. was nice!
saw jy with bf. haha. she was busy looking for her ticket? haha
i am not sure.
her thick black specs with silver lining on the sides and her
figure and how she looks just struck out to me that its her-saw
her when i was collecting my tickets. and affirmed of my judgement
when she turned around. haha. AND i just turned around and walked away,
acting like i'm checking my hp. don't know why i reacted this way
again. defense mechanism probably. hope jy didn't see me!
no coincidence. haha its all in god's plan.

oh and today's gonna be the annual meet up with the guys! refering
to YLF!! my beloved YVIP'07 team :) alvin is overseas looking at
thai girls with his fnds. so i expect a SMALL group today. haha but
its gonna be fun! still! haha.. i am going to MAKE THEM BAKE!
hahahhahaha.. this is going to be hilarious. and we are going to play
bball and movie and heart to heart talk and count down to 2012.

looking forward to 2012.

thank you you god. you answered my prayers

Happy New Year to All that reads my blog. It's gonna be a great year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home