Friday, November 02, 2007

this day has finally ...come.. =)

oh my god..
ORD LOH! haha.. can u believe, can u believe it? haha.. i can't man.. ha
i am still in a kinda ord mood or watever u call it.. i prefer to call it a
reflection mood. been thinking about these 2 years, it passed like.. well.. like
that. ha.. joshua asked me sth today that set me thinking, he asked "still rem
the first day of BMT?" zoom.. i am back to my first day, all confident and
has the jc sei.. all the ego and hair! haha.. the hair part, gone, right after
papa and mama left prc.. it was an experience i will never again get in my life.
that,the officers and everyone promised me. ha.. i guess i am okay with going
through it once. cpt ian hoo put it well "which coy frm prc wear helmet every
single day for roll call? which coy frm prc did kerbing everyday? which coy
bring their mattress down and sleep in the parade square? you guy's really went
through a dot stage that is, deadly la.. cause u got a deadly combi with the
fucker here, there and somewhere else." hahaha.. i guess it says it all..
the feeling of ord really makes me feel emotional now.. and it really kicks in
real tml. i hope tml will be great.

i can't wait for it.

py
0046

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home