Monday, July 07, 2008

good sunday!!

today's rafael's birthday, wanna take this opportunity to
wish him a great yr ahead!! haha.. JIA YOU RAFAEL IN ALL U ARE DOING!!

Oh ya.. basically slept the whole morning till early noon.
then went to Funan the IT mall to shop bit with my friend.
Eh.. wearing a shirt and jeans looks darn funny la.. haha..
but yea.. tt was the dress code that my friend told me to
wear. and i followed, since its the first time i am gg to watch
a piano recital.. =D

oh ya.. then at 4pm, we were at Victorian Concert Hall.
It was a piano concert by Sandi Koh. A concert, a recital.
it was really good! Seriously good..
It was something new! An experience tt i felt for the first
time. She just kept playing and playing for 1 and a half
hours. With afew breaks in the middle. but seriously.
For$8 a ticket, its well worth the money!
Ultimately, it broaden my knowledge of music..
oh ya, something crossed my mind.
I felt that, to be at the top of your specialty is really something
i can achieve. When watching her performance, i can't help
thinking in this way. And this defining qns keep wandering
in my 'state-of-mesmerized-brain'. "Do i wanna be ordinary
or Special?" Someone tt is just the normal guy.. or somebody
that is kinda special. Its a pretty tough qns. cause its really
subjective. And yes. i know i am an ordinary person. So qns
is whether I WANT to be special in my own ways or not.
Yea.. Cause its logically possible to be. And yes, the real
life example was right infront of me, on the stage, performing
the piano, playing the most acclaimed pieces that mankind
had composed.. Its really a treat to be able to be there.
And to be able to dream again. =)
Well ans to my brain's qns --> I will try my very very best,
to the best of my ability to be the best that i can be. Most
likely than not. I will reach that level. Because I know i can.

Oh ya, Rafael's birthday celebration was pretty good!!
and he got a shirt from everyone of us. Heard he chose it!
haha.. he must be so happy la!! its not cheap ok!! =D

okok.. gotta go rest soon. haha..

Guys have a good youth day tml!! =D
i got class though, adult alr.. haha..

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home