Sunday, February 15, 2009

a short wrap up

Just updated my blog's template..

Last week i just edited the template of the blog by adding in some
videos.. That i felt were inspirational to me.. (I am easily inspired.. ha.)

And this week i updated the side where there are goals that i have set
for myself in my life..
Was looking through them and i kinda felt proud that i had did afew
things well these past 1 years and 3 months since i left army.
I felt good.. because there were so many things that i couldn't do in my
past and i tried to make them work out in this short period after my
wonderful army experience.. From the simple thing like getting into a
university course.. working hard to get the results that i had always
wanted(due to my flagging academic results i exprience after i got my
A Levels results..) how i managed to work and earn my own living after
feeding off my parents up till the time before army.. how much energy
and passion i put into learning how to drive and got my licence, how i
have fulfilled my dream of going back to yv to contribute and giving the
younger gen what i have felt and learnt when i was their age.. how i have
planned and gone on a backpacking trip to Taiwan using my savings.. gone
into the firing line of insurance selling and got snubbed, the process learning
so much through it..

The blessing of experiencing all these were amazing..
It just give's me all the more, the courage and passion to continue to live my life..
To do things that explains the very reason of my existence..
It feels great..

I just wanna thank everyone that had came into my life and had made a difference,
be it good or bad.. it shaped me to be the person i am now.

Nextup in my life..
I just can't wait.. to keep doing the things i am doing..
Momentum in my life is gathering.. just gotta keep going! haha..

Okok. Jia you!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home