Sunday, March 29, 2009

Got the facts wrong..

Today, Sunday 29/3 is not suppose to be the day for Shao Mu.
Suppose to be next sunday!! haha.. heard it wrongly from mum.

But anyways..
Tt means that tml will be a day that i can spend doing my things!!

Eh.. gotta finish the write up of the 3 essays for scholarship application..
Start to revise company law.. cause its really creeping near the date..
Oh ya btw, i got HD for company law!! 16/20! Next up is the exam! =)
Start to read up and research on the CMA report.
If mum needs my help, will help her with chores..
then go for a short run in the evening.

haha.. sounds like a good Sunday coming up. =)

I hope all my friends will be having a good Sunday too!! Chill!

Haha.. my life has been like that for some time..

But i kinda enjoy the stability i feel when i am doing these things.
Stability. In terms of my life? haha.. don't feel too slack..
feel more driven nowadays.

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home