Friday, March 27, 2009

Phew... It has been a long 2-3 weeks..
Finally the testes and projects are over.
I feel little relieve today. slept a good 12 hours =P

Up next, its the report and the presentation that
Yann Liang, Elyn and me are suppose to get done.
All by 16th April! =D

Next up got to prep for my exams too.
3 papers.

Singapore Company Law - 28th April
Cost Management and Applications - 4th May
Financial Accounting - 6th May

haha.. Kinda told Adam that i will do up my company law notes.
So yea.. got to try to work hard on that now. Can't slack le.

OH and suppose to help hui li if she needs help in applying
for a course in sim. haha.. i was too busy with my projects last
2 weeks =X BUT now should be little free ba. If need my help,
just get me ya =D.

Just some gan chu(thoughts)..

haha.. seriously became more crappy these days.. Maybe cause
my bunch of friends in school are one crappy bunch..haha..
And i am starting to take it as it come, for some things in life?

Love my school's student's lounge. Haha.. together with bros and
siss, we spend quite some time at the lounge doing our project =)
Made some new friends on the way too.

Didn't get selected for the course in Physiotherapy in NYP.
Haha.. as usual, i am dejected over things of the past. (my a lvl's results)
On the positive light, that means i can concentrate on my current
studies in SIM-RMIT and also get a job to earn some money to cover my
own expenses and maybe some school fees. =)

I don't think 'he' is as bad a guy that all the others think of him. (da ge)
He does sometimes get v corny in his attempts to lie. But i seriously think
he is alright le. Just hope he get healthy, as he is now.. =)

Oh and i seriously can't help in share-on right now.. cause i am seriously
about to die with all my projects and stuff.. but will try my best to help
out in the things that i can help out in. =) haix..

Lastly...
I'm going for a hair cut!

haha..

cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home