Friday, April 03, 2009

Just reached school..

But a scence on the bus made me want to post a blog entry.
A couple was kinda in a fute and the girl looks awesome..
u know.. like fair.. eyes bigs.. complexion gd.. hair nicely tied up neatly..
good shen cai.. etc.. his bf.. well sporty looking? =)

Guess it reminded me of dooms day few years ago..
Where i had such a gf.. and i was the sporty guy.. haha..
And we were talking about break up. She just didn't want to listen to me.
anything. watever. NOTHING.

The couple on the bus was two seat rows infront of me at the back deck.
The tension was tight and heaty. Could almost feel i was not suppose to be there.
And anything that the guy had done. said. nothing is getting into her.(Obviously..)

That moment for me, was frustrating and crazy. Almost wanted to die at tt pt in time.
But at least my point got through to her thick defense wall.
eventhough.. well.. things eventually didn't work out.

Hopefully the couple, will get some sort of good mutual ground soon.
It's tiring and sad to see such things early in the morning.
But its refreshing too,
think god is trying to tell me something these few days. .
(or am i simple thinking too much. ha.)

Good luck to the couple. God bless!

cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home