Sunday, April 05, 2009

Just done with shao mu 2009!
+D

there was smoke.. zoOms.. rain.. swealtering heat..

Ha.. I've got abit of everthing =D

Been a good day.
Saw many uncles and aunties and my immediate relatives again =D

It's sad that we only meet on certain occasions like weddings,
qing ming and wakes. But hey..
I am not greedy. heh
Am contented.

It's been a good day!

Think the plan to sleep early, like 12 and waking up at 6 is kinda working!!
My body loves the timing. I am still feeling rather energetic now.
At least i am not feeling gorggy and all.. haha..
Yup, gonna adopt this way of life from now on =D

oh ya!! Thanks to Heidi!, i was able to set up a facebook! =D

Do add me if i have not added ya!! been clicking for 30mins alr on the add friends
button.. and typing in those disfigured confirmation words.. haha..

Anyways,

Yes, it's been a good day!
Going to start studying soon after a long day. =D

jia you to all that are mugging for exams now!! =))

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home