Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hey hey..

It's 4th April today!

My birthday today is a god given gift and i really treasure today.
A great day indeed.. There were celebrations after celebrations
for me and i felt really blessed.

The day 4th April is the celebration of Peng Yong's birth.
Friends, people rushed me with birthday smses and calls,
spending time with someone special in the morning yesterday having pizza over spaghetti,
my name was sang together with birthday songs in all languages,
memorable birthday spent at jack's place seafood restaurant where the birthday song came from the back, leaving me and my 4th April mate dazed and loved,
a frim handshake from my wonderful brother who greeted me last night when the minute hand struck 12.

These are moments in life.. where i see, i breathe and i feel.
Not much effort needs to be put into it. All it takes is a moment of peace you need to create in the mass of the celebration. I closed my eyes and took a moment to savour this moment.

Will really like to thank everybody that remembered my birthday and most importantly
thank you for the love you guys have showered me. I feel so so happy!

Looking forward..

Just turned 23years old a little 10 hours ago.

I think my shoes are getting bigger.
I feel that my shoulder is starting to feel heavier.
I feel that i can do more things with this body of mine.
I belief that i am able to help more people and share my love with alot others.
I am feeling desperate to do well for my exams.
I am hoping i will get the scholarship!
I wanna make friends with Kian Poh and teach him a thing or two.
I wanna drive later!! =D
I hope i will find a job after the exams.
I hope my friends that have difficulties now, like leon, who is going to go for a major operation, will be blessed and have a successful operation. Friends that are yet to get into the poly they want to, get into a course soon. ACE , YV & Share-On to be able to be successful programmes and to build a centre for share-on soon.
I hope but it's up to fate(god) to let me find a life partner and settle down my heart.
I hope i will see my army reservists friends really soon! They rock!
I wanna do well in my exams this year! (Still got alot to prep and only 23 days left!)

So many 'I' today!
haha.. that is going to be the only day where 'I' will appear so much in Peng Yong's blog.

These are thoughts circulating in my mind, everyday, which i have been working at and hope to achieve with every step i take in life.

Do i feel older? Yes.
Do i feel more responsibilities..? Yea..
Have i matured? i did..
Are you ready for my year of 23 years?

Yes!



cheers,
py

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home