Thursday, December 03, 2009


Today was a good day..

I managed to finish my MA,MC!!

Both on time. ie.6pm off work zhun zhun i finish!!!

Great job py!

Tml is the release of exam results for RMIT students!!

So excited!!

Prayed and excited!!

Cheers everyone!!!

This weekend is gonna be so fuN!!!

Thursday - Release of Exam Results and work!!! So looking forward to this day!!
Friday - Buy a shirt from G2000/somewhere_else & Work!!
- Go to ZR house to play ps2 till next morning!!!
Saturday - Attending Kelly's Zhong Shen Da Shi!!!!! Wedding!! woohoo! so happy for her!!
Sunday - Standard Chartered Marathon!! I'm so screwed, i didn't train at all!!!!
Finale run of the year, yooohooooo!! jia you!!

Again.. its going to be a looooong weekend in my opinion.

Provided i finish my work on time. if not i need to ot!! haha.. so work time means
work time!! less sms/msn and more work!!! haha..
Jia you to all, Jia you Peng Yong!!!

Coming up activities(i'm blogging it so that i won't forgot!!)
12/12/09(Sat) - Sundac CCK/BS X'mas celebration!! I MUST GO!!!
12/12/09(Sat) - Enrolment Exercise for next year's modules!!
12/12/09(Sat) - Buy Textbook from Pearlyn, ask ADAM on the PRICE of TEXTBOOKS!!
15/12/09 - 22/12/09 - Ops Manning, Army standby.
09/12/09 - Heidi's Birthday(am i gonna jio her out?????or she got activities alr?)
03/12/09(Thu) - YVIP'09 Campfire!! (but i think i'll miss it. But spirit still with them!)
26/12/09(Sat) - X'mas party at Serangoon!! Am so planning it! JIA YOU!

Before the end of this year.

I wanna complete at least one major thing that fits my interest.
Have been slogging my life. doing the things for my future.
I wanna make a difference this year.

I want to form a social work club in SIM! With a service leadership model cum biz model!
Who wanna sign on? I'm in definitely.
Just really need support!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home