Friday, January 22, 2010




Morning! It's the last day of the week!
and i guess everyone is as excited as i am about this =D
I have class after work though, but i am still happy that weekends are here.
I took the plunge today to venture into the unknown, unknown bus route that is..haa
I took bus 54 instead of the usual bus 143 to work! =P And i just wanted to feel lost
and unease, which i experienced throughout the bus ride.
When i see the shop sign "YUGI GOLF" i was so relieved, because i know i am so
near to office! Sure enuff, when i alighted, i see UE square staring at me, it's a HUGE
building luh from afar! haa..

There are times this week that i think i am not being myself. I decided very much to
follow whatever new year resolution that i had came out with. And i pretty much
sticked to them well.. So yea..i wasn't suprise that i am questioning myself about
my current state of life. It is good, make no mistake about it. I am able to rest
every day, without any kinda regrets or extra burden. I am self sufficient, both
emotionally and physically, and in my own right - monetarily.
So yea. i am happy.
But
I guess humans are greedy, i can pretty much sense the humanic instincts of mine
come out to ask for more! As in, i keep telling myself that i am going to treat all
girls as girls, normal friends(through this theory of pure friendship, i am better
able to converse with the opposite sex), but deep down i am still having rather
strong feelings for people that i know attracts me.. Haa.. Maybe, that is why
i am feeling that i'm walking in circles. It's futile is it not? I question myself.
Hmm....... I beg to differ.

I am sticking to my resolutions and 'new' thoughts about how to 'improve' myself.
Because, if it doesn't feel different, it wouldn't be somthing new eh? haaa..

So yea. Every other things are pointing towards me being successful.
I am keeping it up!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home