Wednesday, February 10, 2010




On the way home.. After a failed attempt at buying some clothes for day to day use. Haa.. I believe I am still very much affected by the opinions of friends. I believe these to be way more affective than my own judgements. Through this trip, I can visualize how it is that I make my decisions. if I am to judge myself pre-trip, I believed myself to be able to find something I like, buy it and move on, I did not believe I have a fantastic fashion sense, but it is capable of me getting a reasonably designed clothing. An analysis post trip got me thinking though, about what is it that makes me make the final decision. *breathing in and out now..* I felt that, I was swayed by the point of view of a friend eventhough I deem it good enough to buy that piece of clothing. Next, I am in a constant stress of making a decision based on the price of the item. Ie. There was a shirt that costs 50bucks, but with a reference that I got from another shop selling the goods for 20 bucks a thing of about the same value/design. That made me think really hard onto the monetary advantage/ value it provides. Making a decison thus becomes near impossible. Nine times out of ten I will most probably emd up not buying. I end up decidIng to defer purchasing in this trip. Other ideas that added to my streams of thoughts includes; javin telling me to buy something that fits me will only make me look better;yl telling me to take my time, to not rush my purchase as to him, choosing a piece I like is paramount to my purchase decision because a shirt will last me v long, it is suprising that I am in so much thought process while shopping. As tough as it may be, I've decided on several solutions. 1) To increase my cny purchasing budget to 100bucks instead of 60bucks initially 2) To get a haircut. Haa end up I don't have a good solution..
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home