Saturday, March 13, 2010



Oh my god..
I am sooo stress.. There are 5 projects this semester..
And i think i have only completed one of them.
There is 4 more to go.. and xl just keeps stressing me out..
He's done this done that.. but it's god' way of telling me
that "hey.. u're really far behind, doing catch up AGAIN, u know?"

Fuck.. I'm so screwed..

I need to INSTILL self discipline from now on. It's something
that was lost.. =X

HMm.. what was i doing yesterday?
Fuck(again).. i was feeling absolutely tired.. and demoralised..
and i was taking pity of myself.. And i messaged jy sth so argh..
what the hell was i doing..
I believed that i stood a chance. And i was very sure that i could
provide better than her current bf. All i got to do is.. well..
believe and wait! shitz.. my gan chiong impulsive self just got
ahead of me.. and i am really suffering from it all.. TOday i am
feeling so bad about what i did yesterday.. i really wanna make
ammendments..

I guess, for now, i can only just see what is her reaction..
and hopefully.. we can still be friends..
I'm such a jerk!

So much said.. i'm just back from class.. and i'm going to finish
my 2nd project by tonight.
It's Do or Die.

God pls bless Jy.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home