Saturday, March 06, 2010



Good Saturday! Love the weekends =)

Gotta go for class later at 12pm through to 3pm.
Then after that project work till evening..

I'll go to White Sands Mall (Pasir ris) later, to collect
my race kit together with dad's too. SO yea.. Gotta like
really travel a long distance. I was thinking of staying
over at serangoon.

Got to do a good 1 hour studying before i go to school

I am soo far behind everybody now.. I haven't started
to take up my books/lecture notes to read up.

You know sometimes there comes this threshold where u
feel after slacking so much, and yes, now i need to
start to do something about it, if not, i am so going
to fail.

That's how i am feeling now.
Gotta work hard!
Fighting!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home