Tuesday, March 09, 2010




Hmm... i am feeling mixed..

You know sometimes when u have a crush on someone.. and u are
just so attracted to that person? I know this will pretty much
freak that person out.. hmm and i tried to just relax, and
take it slowly.. as what my gd fnd in class suggested me doing.

There's no certainty in this game eh? I mean.. i can do whatever
that i think is right.. and things will still be uncertain.

My body is not up for more 'hurt' related feelings. though i know
i can still bear criticisms in the face and a slap in the face..
I can take all those still. I am mentally stronger.
But being passed for something related to love, is so much worse
a feeling, because deep down, u told urself, every morning when
u wake up, that we'll be together. It's a conviction. And everyone
knows how strong i can be, when i have a conviction.

So i thought of a Plan B. hahahaha..

What the hell eh.. my fnd in class said its a great idea, and that
i am maturing. Because i bother to think of a plan B.
I've just got to find a way, some way, to protect myself.
Plan B this time round?
IT's simple, tackle the conviction right at the tiger's throat.
When at any point in time, that i find/felt that there's not
opportunity for us to blossom into something more. I will start
the stage of rehabilitation. This stage, will carry on for 1 month.
It works like this, every morning i will wake up, try to straighten
up myself. Tell myself, it's over. She's a fnd, just like the unique
friendship u had with huili. It's unique in the sense, that she is
a close friend, but will never be more than that.
It's gonna be tough.. sad and all.

but i want to hope for the best!

Cheers
py

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home