Sunday, February 28, 2010




Maybe God put a few bad people in your life,
so when the right one came along you'd be thankful.

~ Andrea Kiefer ~



Oh MAN..

I am screwed.. Anticlockwise.. Clockwise.. nomatter which direction..
I am screwed..

Why oh why, did i get myself into this situation? I just followed my heart.
There YOU GO! someone said..
Arghs..

Alrights, it's suppose to be a blessing! So i am not suppose to swear on this.
but she's overseas! i mean. Over seas. Literally, practically. And all the
effects can be felt from the most impt departments-heart, brain, face,soul.

I just wanna see her like right now.

But again. It's a crush. i mean, i know i fall into love/liking someone just
with a *snap* of my middle and index finger. It's just me. I love people,
like everyone, and when people are equally great/loving back to me. I
start to feel that we juss.. might get a chance at relationship and eternity tgt.

Haha..

For ppl that know me, or read my post, this is an all too familiar blog post.
For myself, i know it full well how it will affect my life and how i will become of,
whenever i am in this fix.

But this time is different. I wanna put a concerted effort, into making sure
i know her, as friends, really trying to know her, but not all romance in my
filthy mind! I will know her better. I will make sure that there is a mutual
feeling towards each other, before i, try to do anything 'drastic'.

This time is different. I've a friend tt is overseas. So yea.. it's really about
being there for her, emotionally as a friend. and listen to her. (which i feel
i am pretty good at) And to not use words such as "miss you" "like you"
"think of me" ~ Any words that is related to romance! I just wanna keep
it the way before she left. A really pure and strong friendship, with a lot
of potential.

May god bless us.

i've gotta work hard for that blessing.. trio in my studies, work,
and the special friendship i have with her.

Give, don't ask for return. Pray, don't ask for fulfilment. Control, don't let your soul wander. Breathe..& Smile, because life's worth living!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home