Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Today was a good day.. because i managed to finshed my
assignment which i dewelled on for close to 2 weeks..
But finally its done..
What's left is only grammar editing, paraphasing,
cosmetics, handing up on friday.

I still have 3 more projects to complete.
1x Accounting theory research paper.
1x Singapore Taxation research paper.
1x Auditing assignment/project.

Woohoo.. I am so motivated to chiong more.
I am just such a person.. haha.. i complain and pity myself
alot.. but when i get a taste of victory, i will hunt for
more. and more. and lots more.

Jia you jy!! I hope u're panic attacks won't hit u anymore
luh.. but u get stress quite easily.. haix.. i so hope
i can be there in australia. so that i can provide some
form of comfort.
I am not a very talkative person, esp when i'm in person..
so i doubt i'll be able to tell u alot of things.
But being there. helps more than just words i guess.
jap test on friday, tml got 4hr prac.. just gotta jia you!
Rem to breathe! Drink water!

oh mans.. i am soooo tired..
haha.. but gonna wash plates and rest by 1 latest. gonna
wake up at 6 tmr to go for a run. short run. maybe 15 mins.
Then after that, do another 15mins worth of pt.
Back to bathe for 30mins. Prep for work. leave house at 730.
That's the goal for tmr morning. I need to train, ippt
is scheduled for saturday morning!

I wanna aim for silver! I wanna get $200!!
U know i am soooo stupid.. i connected my blackberry to
the laptop while i was at serangoon(serangoon residence no
internet). And guess what.. i didn't know it is chargeable.
Fuck.. I've calculated.. I will need to pay bit more than
$200 on 6/4/10.. i am so screwed..
Gonna call the good singtel ppl to get a waiver. Hopefully
they give it to me.. Cause i really dunno i will be charged
for using blackberry this way. Haix haix! I feel so stupid!
Spent my hard earned $$ this way.. haix..

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home