Wednesday, May 05, 2010




finally.

my exams ended.

hmm.. today the paper was really tough? i feel that i was quite
stunned/taken aback by the 'theory' questions.
they are seriously testing us very deeply into our concepts.

I simply could not differentiate the different rules for the residency
questions. I couldn't see the difference, so the answer i gave was
incorrect. haix! hopefully i get some marks here and there, and pass
this paper. I doubt i will be able to get a distinction for this paper.
Though my goal was to get HD for Accounting theory(i think i can)
and HD for Singapore Taxation(i hope i pass!) and for auditing. yes i
just aiming for a pass. auditing was real tough. I just felt i couldn't
cope at times. but i just gave it my best shot. though i really do not
know if my answers will warrant me that.
Alright, i've done my best in a short span of time

AAR(after action report/reflection)

I need to do my revision more often. like really be discipline, and spend
2 hours a day doing revision for all my subjects.
I need to spend at least 2 hours reading per day.
I need to spend more time exercising, at least like erm.. run 3 times a week.
And do push ups and sit ups everyday.
I am beginning to pray everyday.. so it really helped me spiritually.
Financially i am dealing with things quite well, jing huan i am doing ok
suprisingly! haa i am paying my bills and contributing to the family.
Emotionally, i have recovered from my last relationship. i'm back to normal!
I am getting used to my new room! for ppl that dunno, i moved to occupy my
home's study room! and its really nice. i have my own room and space!

So far that is what i can remember! there are more learning i did actually!

And i am tired, but i wanna say here,
jia you to everyone that are taking exams like lyon, jia yun, and my buddies
in 1st commandos doing their exams in ntu, uol,smu, nus!

Cheers!
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home