Thursday, May 20, 2010




Good day =D

Fulfilling. Made another person happier.

It was Jun Yang's belated Birthday dinner.
And i am not exactly that creative and stuff with such outing.
So i hope he enjoyed the old-fashioned: Dinner-movie-talking celeb.

Haa But i did enjoyed myeslf.


Do you know (you most probably know by now.. my msn nick)
my dad is inspired by this 74yr old runner, and he decided to set
foot on other countries to take part in Marathons.

The one he proposed was crazy, as in the time for training.
It is happening on 27 June 2010. Oh mans.. that is 1 month away.
and he is serious about it! Oh no..
I am so worried for both of us. I told dad i will tell him my decision by
Sunday. But u know what, both of us, exercise freaks, will end up
both agreeing to go. Haix!

Like father, like son.

Ok, that being said, i will needa attend my ippt RT and pass my ippt after
that!

June is going to be such a good month!

Plus i have set myself a deadline awhile ago. Which is to form SIM social
service club by June 2010. I got a feeling it will be easier than i thought it
will be.

God bless!!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home