Wednesday, May 12, 2010




today was a really tiring day..
i am wrestling with my feelings, wrestling with time, wrestling with me.
End up? I am drained.

Maybe i am thinking way too much.

I need to go out there, and do it, less thinking.


God, there is only one person i need. And i need your grace, to point me
to that direction..to her, because i am lost, beaten, loss.

U have sent angels and messengers down from heaven to tell me,
that things will reach me, certainly, and i have faith in that.
But i am getting impatient, with the wait, with myself.

I am as strong as u created me to be.

I do know my limits, because i know limits by his surname.

I am feeling really mixed up inside. and i am beginning to get worn
down again, by the sheer mess inside me.

This blog post, i guess, is a warning sign, a reminder.


Thank you.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home