Thursday, August 26, 2010



fuck la. feel like shit today.

first thing in the morning tell me that i am a fucking
guy with no integrity and do fraud. best she did it
by telling me through a middle man. just tell me straight
in my face and let me defend. now i am told to keep
quiet and don't blow up. ok i am doing just that.
i am pretty good in keeping my emotions. but i must
tell u boss, i am really pissed. fucking i am same type as
my mum. i can ren, but when things are up, i will make sure
i make u out of job.

and i am serious. i have a few ways that i know of to
do that in my sick brain now.

ok great. py is so not himself today.

this is affecting my work.. and i am seriously quite
upset. esp someone just step on my integrity.

fucking shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home