Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recce Trip to Ren-Ci and Sg Christian Hm!!

Yesterday was a good day =))

(You might be wondering why it is that i always update my blog one day after
the date of the event.. One reason, i'm all tired after the day of event. haha..Will
wanna work on my bed more, then on the lappy.)

Another Recce trip, as you have already knew, i love recce trips.
Meng Shyan and me visited Renci Moulmeium today.
I knew that place inside out! Its still the same old place =)

For your information, i was attached over at the home beside Renci moulmeium
during YVIP 2001 attachment. It was one of the most memorable places where i
spent two weeks of my life at.
I love the place. That stretch of road..

Renci is a nursing + rehab place. I know i am not supposed to pose senstitive pictures
and information, so yes, i have decided to pose some photos that i believe will
not bring any harm to Renci and any natural person.

The representative that we liase with was as usual, all smiley and helpful
in all the ways that u can think of. We basically listened to her suggestions of
what our volunteers can possibly do there.

Then we recce-ed the compound. It was a wonderful place! Its old school,
but its full of wonderful people. =)

Before leaving that road, we decided to visit Singapore Christian Home!!
=DD
It has been years, since i last visited SCH.
... memories just kept flowing back into my head...
The staff there are still the same.
Mdm Neo, Nurse Emily, the best people in the world!
=)

I just love that place man.

I hope the participants this year will also experience the joy of being attached
in that home =)

And yea! I've prove of me being there during 2001 yea!! =DD
Oh ya, after that, i left for Eunos, where i played bball with hl and her friends.
haha.. like i said, alot of fun than competitive. But they were, in my opinion
alot more competitive than the previous session. Haha.. Maybe because there
were'nt any kids around this time around.
Guess hl's shooting got better. And Bao*2 was pretty good.. Haha..
Look forward to the next time man!
Meanwhile, everyone is working hard for exams. Great!

Today's Commercial Law class was great i thought.
Revised a hell lot of commercial law this week. And seriously,
i think i am getting better at it.
I am just happy that i am able to understand what SK Yeo(lecturer) is saying.
haha..

There's no stopping now.

Jia you ppl! Esp those that are currently mugging in school, like me. haha..

Long Live YV, Jia You ppl!! =D

Cheers,

Peng Yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home