Friday, March 19, 2010




I am a complicated person to myself.

Sounds ironic.. but i feel that i am growing up.
And growing up is exciting, though many a times it's hard to
get a good grip hold of my current state of mind.
Most of the time i am working automatically.

And i have a belief system and principles that are as solid
as i had ever had in my life thus far.
That's a good thing i feel.

I pity myself many times a day.
I question my own dreams and aspirations and actions uncountable
times a day.
I try to tell myself things will get better every single day.

That's my life.

But i am happy, that i am not alone. I have the best people
all around me, almost every hour of my day. It's a managerial
teaching-to surround yourself with good people, so that
goodness seems natural and success seems automatic.

To feel so blessed. It's a priviledge.
And knowing that priviledges are given. It also means it can be
taken away. So i have to embrace the challenges in life
with a strong heart and steady mind.

And when god so deems he wants to take it back. I will surrender
myself and everything i have to him, as it is.

Thank you god for everything. I'll embrace everything
and every person that had/have/will been in my life. Because nothing is
forever. It's only now, that is for ever-ything.

Jy JY!

Good Day!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home