Tuesday, March 23, 2010




I'm going to break the news!
(Don't really care if it is private and confidential OR confidential and private)

Haha..

I've got my bonus!! yay!

It's really different from just getting the monthly salary each month.
I felt really good, energized, revitalized, rush of happiness for yesterday.
Almost the whole day.
haa..
The feeling is similar to the adrenaline that got to me when i got my
first pay from UEL. As it was the first full-time work that paid more
than $1,000. I felt really excited last august when i got my pay!
haha..
So is this time. =) I've got 2 month bonus.
So its about $3,400. Haha..

Yay!

I've decided how to spend my money le!

Here's the breakdown:

$
Bonus 3,316
Add:March'10 Pay 1,700
5,016
Less:CPF (1,003.20)
Net Income 4,021.80

Less: Contributions
-to Dad (250)
-to Mum (250)
-to Brother (100)
-to Grand Ma (100)
Less: Living Expenses (500)
Add: Ang Bao Money 200

Net amount(to save) 3,012.80


Yay! I think i can buy my bike le! But but,

i wanna save afew more months. Haha. Just to
feel slightly safer. haha..

Wanna thanks her for her prayers too..
And i'll keep jia you-ing. (ps. read my blog's title. =P)

Jia you JY!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home