Sunday, May 23, 2010




Today was a splendid saturday.

Briefly, I had swimming in the morning with Jia Yun at Toa Payoh
Safra (because the public pool is closed for an event). She still looks
the same, as cheerful and energetic as a light buld. I feel comfortable
around her. Oh and she swims really well too! Breaststroke, freestyle..
haha.. i wish i had more time with her, like after that going out for
lunch movie cycling @ ecp et cetera. But i guess she is really stress
and tired - mainly because when she gets back to melbourne there
are 5 obstacles/testes that she needs to do. I pray for her success and
may god bless her with energy, and belief that she will do well. Cause
I know she can.

Okay that's really long.. Next i went back home to serangoon, and I
just simply rested the whole afternoon away.. its only when the alarm
rang at 4pm that i went for a run around my grannie's house at serangoon.
It was a good workout because i managed to go through my routine well.
I felt strong. Physically. But i know i still have some way to go before
i can safely pass my ippt retest and do my marathons. Gambatte neh!

In the evening i met kok wei and meng shyan, and we took jy dad's car
together with jia yun to sentosa cove. We were all going wooo and ahh!
Basically expressions of AWE and yes i must tell you, this place looks
so CHILL! It's the perfect place for a chill out break. And yes, even in
the night, it looks so romantic and mysterious at times. I simply love
this place at first sight. But like what kok wei said, this place, i guess it
might be the only time we will be here. so yea, we'll just have to enjoy
the time we were there, and thats what we did! We even went up to
jiayun's place! Haa.. it was sooo cooL! As in the moment when u
step out of the lift, it's jiayun's house! haa private lift, yes!
The scenery and quietness at night, yes its a bliss.

I wonder when i will be able to afford such an apartment/house..

Midnight, i took Night Rider home..

Jia yun thank you for the hospitality!! it was really fun! And i tell you,
sentosa cove is sooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! So chill!
We love it! I love it! U love it! haa

Happy 21st birthday! & May u be a doctor in 4 years time. =P

Cheers!
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home