Monday, August 30, 2010


timing.
Is there ever a right timing?
When will it be? Now? Tomorrow?
Great, unsure eh..

I hope, god bless, I will know what is the
Right timing.

I think, it needs to feel right, feels like "argh, this
Is the moment!"

And when I really believe in it, and have faith that
This is the best for me, I will certainly ask it
Without hesistation. With conviction. With sincerity.

----

Today's first day of school for hl, jia you and enjoy the class!
I've got class too.. quite worried about the test on saturday
night 7pm to 8pm. But yea. since we're not meeting tues and wed.
I'll just study really hard these 2 nights.

Last 2 sem. wanna do my best!
----

Felt really off before she left yesterday night.
Argh.. just gotta be patient.
yest wasn't the time yet.
patient.. py
----
Closing period!! 1st and last week of the month is the worst!
But yea, kinda got used to the stress attached.
Just gotta conc and do my best. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home